At the Agency for Art and Autism we are keen to support and advise all artists, autistic not not, at any stage of their career.
Services we offer
- Curatorial support
- PR Support
- Advice on bids/grants
- Advice on artists statements
- Advice on how best to exhibit works
- Development of the work
- Communication skills
- Emotional support
- Professional mentorship
- Reference/statement writing
- Advice on where to find support locally/nationally
- Advice on legal rights
- Signposting to other support services
- Advice on reasonable adjustments
- Advice on PIP and care needs assessments.
- Advice on where to access a diagnosis
- Advice on mental health services
We are aware that lots of artists work in isolation, with no community network in which to seek support and advice. We want to build an online community where artists can freely share their work and their views, gaining support from each other, building friendships and creating a wider support network.